This release adds a new, semantic-based, translation engine to translate Javadoc comments into procedure specifications.
This release also contains many changes to the code base. The two major changes are:
- Toradocu does no longer rely on the Javadoc tool to extract information from source code.
- Toradocu verifies generated conditions to avoid spurious results.
- Toradocu integrates with Randoop, an automatic test case generator.
In this release, Toradocu just got better!
- Support for
@returntags in Javadoc comments.
- Support for Javadoc comments about elements in collections and arrays.
- Several other changes that improve precision and recall.
- Seamless integration with Randoop.
- Many fixes that improve Toradocu stability.
This is the first release of Toradocu.
Since the pre-release, Toradocu now handles better Javadoc comments containing inequalities.
The source code has been refactored and is now much more documented.