py2exe for Python 3
py2exe is a distutils extension that allows to build standalone
Windows executable programs (32-bit and 64-bit) from Python scripts.
It can build console executables, windows (GUI) executables, windows
services, and DLL/EXE COM servers.
This is an attempt to support py2exe on Python 3.5-3.6-3.7 and with modern modules. Credits to mitre/caldera-py2exe for the fixes for Python 3.5.
For further information see the original README.
Version 0.9.3.1: read the changelog.
- introduce compatibility with Python 3.7.
- automatic wheels building for cp35-cp36-cp37 on win32 and win_amd64.
- restored automatic tests on AppVeyor for all the platforms.
Version 0.9.2.9 (not released):
- build wheels for Python 3.5 and Python 3.6.
- fix a bug experienced when embedding
- introduce a
add_datafilemethod in runtime for hooks.
- new hook for
Version 0.9.2.8 (not released): introduce compatibility with Python 3.5.
Version 0.9.2.7: last version from upstream.
How to manually build and install:
- Install VS2015 or VC++ Build Tools
- Open the "VS2015 x64 Native Tools Command Prompt"
- Navigate to the py2exe folder
python setup.py bdist_wheel
- Install with