Gaia Chrono App
Chrono is a simple Gaia OpenWebApp coded as example in "Hack on FirefoxOs" talk during local LinuxDay2012 event.
- Run and Install App: http://alcacoop.github.com/gaia-chrono-app
- Slides: http://learn.alcacoop.it/2012/LinuxDay/HackOnFirefoxOS
This web project has the following setup:
- www/ - the web assets for the project
- index.html - the entry point into the app.
- app.js - the top-level config script used by index.html
- app/ - the directory to store project-specific scripts.
- lib/ - the directory to hold third party scripts.
- tools/ - the build tools to optimize the project.
To optimize, run:
This will run the "build" command in the volofile that is in this directory.
That build command creates an optimized version of the project in a www-built directory. The js/app.js file will be optimized to include all of its dependencies.
For more information on the optimizer: http://requirejs.org/docs/optimization.html
For more information on using requirejs: http://requirejs.org/docs/api.html