- Support for Xcode 8.1
- Plugins are no longer required to have a .xcodeproj filename matching their
- Support GIF image on screenshot preview (#432)
- Support for Xcode 8 (#488, see also #475 on why it might not work for you)
- Fix a crash caused by invalid downloaded image data being displayed anyway. #320 #334 #335 #479 Thanks @piv199 for the help diagnosing the issue.
- Fix plugin installation failing if the plugin's name contains
- Support Xcode 7.3
- Display plugins blocked by Xcode with a special orange "blocked" button
- Support for Xcode 6.4 beta
- Fix plugins with nibs by cleaning before building
- Fix summary field naming conflict
- Experimental support for new betas
- Support Xcode 5.1
- Fixed auto-updating plugins
- Support for Xcode 5
- Fixed loading Xcode-related applications, like FileMerge
- Less memory usage. Alcatraz reuses the same instance when opened multiple times in an Xcode session
- Show current version in the title bar
- Show a notification after successfully installing a package
- Previewing screenshot inside Alcatraz. You don't even have to visit the repository. How awesome is that? Thanks @jurre for implementing this feature.
- Fixed singleton creation for subclasses.
- Experimental added automatic package updates. You don't have to worry about manually updating plugins or templates.
- Less memory usage. Installers are singletons
- Installing almost any plugin doesn't require Xcode restarting
- Automatic updates. You shouldn't worry about updating Alcatraz anymore :)
- Added support for a different plugin name and install dir. Solves BBUncrustify
- Alcatraz haz got a twitter account!
- Made a dedicated download / clone directory in ~/Library/Application Support/Alcatraz
- [Code] Installer logic is refactored
This is an important update! Please update manually using the install script
mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/Plug-ins; curl -L http://goo.gl/xfmmt | tar xv -C ~/Library/Application\ Support/Developer/Shared/Xcode/Plug-ins -