Export Tabs URLs
Export Tabs URLs (ETU) is a Web browser extension that allows to list the URLs of all the open tabs and copy that list to clipboard or export it to a timestamped file.
Consider this add-on done (except for bugfixes). I may or may not add new features depending on the fun (or lack of it).
- Include titles : ETU provides a default format which displays titles along tabs URLs ;
- Custom format : optionally, custom patterns can be defined instead of the default "include titles" one (e.g. markdown) ;
- Filter tabs : ETU provides a RegExp-enabled tabs filter ;
- Limit to current window : optionally, the list can be limited to the current window ;
- List non-HTTP(s) URLs : optionally, ETU can list each and every tab, including cases where the URL scheme isn't HTTP(s)
- Access browser tabs : required to list the tabs ;
- Input data to the clipboard : required to copy the list to the clipboard ;
- Display notifications : not required stricto sensu (as the extension could work without it) but it is used to improve the user experience by providing visual feedback about what is going on ;
- Storage : required to store settings.