XenCenter / XCP-ng Center - PlayOnLinux Vault (Wine i386)
How to install (3 steps)
- Install wine (https://wiki.winehq.org/Download) and playonlinux (https://www.playonlinux.com/en/download.html)
- In PlayOnLinux use the option Plugins -> PlayOnLinux Vault to install/restore the xencenter.polApp file (https://github.com/aldebaranbm/xencenter-playonlinux/releases/latest)
- Connect in your XenServer/XCP-ng with port 80, example: 192.168.0.100:80
XCP-ng Center is "same" of XenCenter, you can use it to connect in your Citrix XenServer.
Maybe the first start is very slowly, just have a little patience.
You can update manually installing new version of XenCenter/XCP-ng Center inside of lastest release
or patience to wait one new realease in this repository.
Alert! Security risk
- You need connect in servers with port 80, the default port not work. Caution for use out of our local network!
How to re-build
If you not trust me or Need re-make this work? Go a head!
- Install wine (https://wiki.winehq.org/Download)
- Install playonlinux (https://www.playonlinux.com/en/download.html)
- Make the prefix
- Install dependencies in prefix Internet Explorer 8; .NET Framework 2.0 SP2; .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Install XenCenter/XCP-ng Center
Install IE8 and .NET 2.0 in winXP version. To .NET 4.7.2 use win7 version.
oh, damn!Sorry, but, i using Debian 9.9 (amd64) with Wine 4.0 (i386), this run with good stability for me home server/personal use. I use the package playonlinux of debian official contrib repository and wine package is from official wine stable repository.