Audit History Extractor
- Click "Get Entities" to get the list of all entities with Audit enabled or not. The list box will be filled with the entities list
- Once you have the list ready select an entity from the list. You'll retrieve the Audit history for the selected entity.
Add your fetch XML to select the records that you want to extract the audit history for. Make sure you are using a Fetch XML for the same selected entity. Otherwise you'll get an error message.
- Once you have your FetchXML prepared, you have to select your record identifier / Primary Key and your field that you want to extract the Audit History for.
- In Action section click on "Extract Audit History" and choose Location and File type ( Comma or Semicolon separated CSV file )
- As result you'll get an Excel in CSV format like the Screenshot below with all changes listed for the field with the old value and the new value displayed.