HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Adding an API method through an annotation
- An explanation of configuration options
- Analyzing the jsonapi request and response format
- Automatically pushing stream information to a web page
- How to create custom api methods
- How to use the standard api over a socket connection
- How to use the standard api over http
- How to use the stream api over a socket connection
- How to use the stream api over http
- Integration guide for normal api methods
- Integration guide for streams
- Stream sources
Clone this wiki locally
JSONAPI is a plugin for Bukkit that allows you to access data and other information about your server and your players through a simple, yet secure, HTTP API.
The documentation here uses PHP and the corresponding PHP SDK for the examples. If you wish to access JSONAPI from another language, you can look at the PHP SDK to see how it is done. Alternatively, if you just wish to read the API specs, read this page: Analyzing-the-jsonapi-request-and-response-format.
- PHP SDK
- Python SDK
- .NET SDK
- List of standard API methods
- Documentation for the PHP SDK
You can integrate your plugin with JSONAPI! You can provide new streams and new API methods if JSONAPI is installed!