Let's make yarp more droid-friendly!
This repo contains an Android app with some integrations with YARP.
- This link with some videos of the capabilities: http://alecive.github.io/research/2015/08/01/yarpdroid/
- This tutorial on how to cross compile yarp for arm: http://alecive.github.io/blog/2015/08/31/YARP-Cross-Compilation/
Currently, yarpdroid is a single app with multiple tabs that provide different capabilities. There are four tabs right now:
- Speech to text
- A "yarpview" to view an image sent to a port
- A "camera" tab to capture a picture with the phone and send it back over yarp (not finished)
- A "demo ctp" tab with some buttons that become messages (useful for e.g. triggering some behavior remotely)