Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Pygubu really shines as the GUI builder in a python RAD IDE, such as based on LiClipse (which includes git and debug GUIs, plus lint/pep tooling if so desired). Though some manual text editing remains.
- overview of the GUI
- Using the tk.Toplevel widget
- TkApplication class vs tk.Toplevel widget
- Widget command properties
- Widget image property
- Widget control variable properties
- Howto create a menu
- Howto capture WM_DELETE_WINDOW event
- Make widget resizable
- Incorporating a custom widget
advanced use of Pygubu:
Without TkApplication, you cannot have menus (see page 5).