ActivityLog2 - analyze data from swim, bike and run activities
Import swim, bike and run and other activities from .FIT files. Display plots, scatter plots, histograms, maps and other views for activities. Show reports and trends from activity data and track equipment usage.
- Import Run, Bike and Swim activities from FIT files (as generated by Garmin devices, and others)
- Show data charts, histograms, scatter plots, best-average plots
- Show GPS track on a map, with several map tile styles
- Show hill climbs and best sections (e.g. best 5k, best 20 min power)
- Elevation correction (see Notes)
- Show weather information for sessions with GPS data
- Fix recording errors in swim activities (merge or split lengths, fix stroke type)
- Export data as CSV for analyzing it with other tools
- Export settings sport zones to the device
- Show trend plots and reports
- Track equipment usage and service reminders (e.g. replace running shoes or service the bike).
- Shows firmware version and battery voltage for all sensors (e.g HRM or Bike Cadence sensor), displays a warning on low battery.
- Track body weight, and other metrics
- Estimate Critical Power
- Generate workout files for downloading to the Garmin device.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.