Alex Kovshovik's website, deployed at https://shovik.com
Run website locally
- Install dependencies with
- Create and migrate your database with
mix ecto.create && mix ecto.migrate
- Install Node.js dependencies with
cd assets && npm install
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
The easiest way to deploy this website is to build a Docker image:
docker build -t shovik_com:latest .
docker run --rm -it shovik_com:latest foreground
- Docker run requires a few environment variables to run: see Alex's Rancher configuration.
Built using Elixir and Phoenix Framework.