ExPlatform, a battery-included battery Phoenix boilerplate!
What's included out of the box:
- TailwindCSS with Tailwind jit
- Esbuild & Postcss, no webpack
- Phoenix auth integrated with nice Tailwind pages and transformed to support i18n
- i18n everywhere (PRs are welcomed to add more languages)
- Notifications with a nice animation and auto-clear
- Auth emails are using Bamboo and proper HTML template
- Pre-commit checks for styling & dialyzer (this boilerplate is ready for team work)
- Github actions checking the pre-commits and the tests for each commit
- Asdf integration, just use the .tools-versions for all your versions! It's also what's used in the Github actions.
- Kaffy admin (on /admin)
- Deployment with Docker
- A pricing page connected to Stripe
- A landing page
- Mobile view
Please send a PR if you have some good features you would like to integrate to ExPlatform.
Setting up the boilerplate
Please install asdf which can install all the tooling required.
git clone https://github.com/asdf-vm/asdf.git ~/.asdf --branch v0.8.0 echo '. $HOME/.asdf/asdf.sh' >> ~/.bashrc
then restart bash and install all the plugins:
asdf plugin-add python asdf plugin-add erlang asdf plugin-add elixir asdf plugin-add nodejs
Install all the tools:
Pre-commit checks your changes every time you do a commit.
pip install pre-commit pre-commit install
Launching the server
mix deps.get mix ecto.setup mix phx.server
mix gettext.extract mix gettext.merge priv/gettext/ --locale en mix gettext.merge priv/gettext/ --locale fr # ... other locales