Alexa Skill Building Cookbook
These folders contain short code samples that show you how to add features to an Alexa skill. Let's assume we are a chef, with an idea for a fancy new recipe. The recipe will require one or more ingredients to be combined to create the finished product. Alexa skills follow the same model. Basic ingredients can be added together to create a robust skill. This Cookbook is a desk reference for other Alexa skill design materials.
- feature-demos are demos focused on demonstrating a specific feature
- guides contains supplemental guides to address specific use cases
- tools contains utilities and tools which help make skill building or operating easier.
Before Cooking (prerequisites)
- Review and install developer utilities from the tools folder
After Cooking (testing)
- Review the guides/testing folder for various ways you can test your skill during development.
Back to the github.com/alexa home page.