Test Automation for Alexa Skills
Amazon Developer Account Go to the Amazon developer console to sign up for free in case you don't have an account yet.
AWS Developer Account Go to the AWS Signup pages to create an account in case you don't already have it. You need a valid credit card and access to your mobile phone.
Node.js is running on your system. If $ node -v does not return a version number go to Node.js downloads page and install it.
Alexa Skills Kit Commandline Interface (ask-cli) is installed on your host. If $ ask -v does not return a version number in your console, install it with $ npm install -g ask-cli. If you are using Linux, the installation may require sudo. More details can be found in the ask-cli quickstart guide
- Clone this Github repository on your local system.
$ git clone https://github.com/alexa/skill-sample-nodejs-test-automation $ cd skill-sample-nodejs-test-automation
or download and unzip it
- Lab01: SMAPI and ASK CLI
- Lab02: Service Simulator
- Lab03: Skill Invocation API and Simulation API
- Lab04: Set up the Test SDK and Client
- Lab05: Single-turn conversations
- Lab06: Multi-turn conversations
- Lab07: Multi-path conversations
- Lab08: Proactive Skill Monitoring
The Number Guessing Game skill
You will work with an already implemented skill. It's a simple but fun number guessing game.