JS GameBoy Emulator
- You can play it directly on http://gb.alexaladren.net
- You can download this repository and open index.html with any browser
- You can publish it on a HTTP server with PHP support for ROM listing
If you load the code on a HTTP server with PHP support, you can add ROMs on a new folder called 'roms', and the 'data.php' script will load the names of the ROMs for easy loading
The JS code is divided in 3 files:
- emulator.js handles the interaction with the browser and the player itself. It contains code for loading ROMs, receiving input and save games.
- GameBoy.js simulates the 'motherboard' of the GameBoy, including memory addressing, rendering, time control, etc.