Correlated switching rate in kinectic-depth effect displays
Data and analysis for the study on switch rates in kinetic-depth effect and Necker cube displays.
- Session session timestamp in the form of year-month-day-hour-minute-second.
- Participant Unique participant ID.
- Block Block index.
- Condition Block condition, can be either Passive, Speed-up, or Slow-down.
- Display Block display, can be either KDE -45 (clockwise rotated kinetic-depth effect), KDE 45 (counterclockwise rotated kinetic-depth effect), or NC (Necker cube lattice).
- OnsetDelay Randomized delay before the stimulus onset in seconds.
- Percept Perceptual reports (left, right, or unclear) or the end of the block message.
- Time Time of the perceptual report or of the end of the block relative to the block start, in seconds.