The minimalist Pelican theme.
- If you have questions open an issue
- The theme is not under huge development anymore, it's stable and has a lot of features already
- If you want a Hugo theme check out Soho
- Mobile First
- SEO Best Practices
- Open Graph
- Rich Snippets (JSON-LD)
- Related Posts (via plugin or AddThis)
- Minute read (via plugin) (new in 2.0)
- Multiple Code Highlight Styles
- Translation Support (new in 2.0)
- Dark Mode (new in 2.3.0)
- Gauges Analytics
- Google AdSense (new in 2.1.0)
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik)
- Isso (new in 2.3.0)
- Github Corners (new in 2.2.0)
- I18N Sub-sites (new in 2.0)
- Minute read (new in 2.0)
- Related Posts
- Representative image (new in 2.2.0)
- Neighbors (new in 2.2.0)
- Tipue Search (new in 2.3.0)
The best way to install is over pelican-themes.
The alternative way is to clone this repository. The
master branch is stable and is safe to checkout, but I would recommend you to checkout a tag branch.
The documentation covers most of the settings available and how to use this theme. If something is missing or broken you can open a PR or fix the documentation by yourself.
You can see how this theme looks like at http://flex.alxd.me/.
The code is available in this project under
ALWAYS open an issue before sending a PR. Discuss the problem/feature that you want to code. After discussing, send a PR with your changes.
As always, if you want something that only makes sense to you, fork Flex and create a new theme.
Translate this theme to new languages at Transifex.
Read more about Translation Support in the Wiki.