This plugin requires a WordPress install with the Gravity Forms plugin activated, running on any server that can send email. If you don't have Gravity Forms yet, purchase a license from http://www.gravityforms.com/
###Supported and Tested Field Types
- Single Line Text
- Paragraph Text
- Time (more coming with further development)
Option 1: Upload ZIP
a. Log in to your WordPress Admin. From the WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins->Add New b. Click "upload plugin" c. Upload the zip file of this plugin to your WordPress Website d. Once WordPress has installed the plugin , click "Activate Plugin".
Option 2: FTP
a. Using an FTP client of your choosing, connect to your WordPress install and b. Browse to the wp-content/plugins folder on your server c. Upload the gravityforms-automatic-csv-export folder into your plugins folder d. Log in to your WordPress Admin. From the WordPress Admin area, click on "Plugins". Under Gravity Forms Automatic CSV Export, click "Activate".
Once the plugin is installed and activated, you can enable an automated export for any of your forms. If you haven't created any forms in Gravity Forms yet, you'll want to star by creating at least one form.
- From the WordPress dashboard, click on "Forms"
- Find the form you want to set up an automated export for.
- Hover over the form name and then go to Settings->Automatic CSV Export
- From this Settings Panel, click "Enable Automatic export" checkbox to enable the automatic export for this form.
- Choose a frequency for the export to occur (Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
- Enter the email address you would like the export sent to.
- Click "Update Settings" to save your settings.