Grease the Groove (GtG)
Electron app to help you practice "Grease the Groove" method to achieve your goals and get stronger
Table of contents
- Customizable number of sets and reps
- Customizable length of rest time between sets
- Sound notification and popup message when it is time to do new set
- App can be minimized to system tray
Clone this repo
$ git clone https://github.com/alexdevero/grease-the-groove-app.git
Run the app
npm run start
yarn run start
Build the app (automatic)
npm run package
yarn run package
Test the app (after
npm run build ||
yarn run build)
npm run prod
yarn run prod
Support this project
I open-source almost everything I can, and I try to reply everyone needing help using these projects. Obviously, this takes time. You can use these projects in your applications for free! You can even change the source code and redistribute (even resell it).
If you get some profit from this or just want to encourage me to continue creating stuff, there are few ways you can do it:
- Starring and sharing the project
- —make one-time donations via PayPal.
- —set up monthly donation via Patreon and get interesting news about what I'm doing.
- —send bitcoins or ethereum to this address:
Code of Conduct
Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
MIT © Alex Devero.