Lister plugin for Total Commander
this is a viewer/editor for source code that features syntax highlighting and theming.
- you can click the statusbar lexer field to change the active lexer.
- you can click the statusbar encoding field to change it.
- you can edit the current file by unchecking "Read-only" in the context menu.
- you can save the modified file at close-time or by using "Save" in the context menu.
in the "lexers" folder, many lexers are available.
you can add more lexers from CudaText by unpacking them into it.
theme files from CudaText are used.
you can find more on http://cudatext.sf.net
this plugin is written in Lazarus 2.2.
it uses the packages
EControl, all available here.
- Alexey Torgashin (CudaText)
- initial help by Andrey Gunenko
license: MPL 2.0