Kakoune extension to synchronize and send commands on multiple buffers.
- X11. Until head-less client issues are fixed.
alias global p portal
- Select buffers (See Select for commands)
- If a command was given, execute it for each selected buffer; otherwise, synchronize selected buffers.
- Buffers are discarded when hitting an error; for example, when selecting a text not present in the selections.
- To end syncing, press Escape or enter in Command mode with :.
Synchronize selected buffers:
Play a macro on selected buffers:
portal execute-keys q
commands: Synchronize or send the given commands to selected buffers