Bongo Web Client
This is is the Git repository for the new Bongo web client project
Installing the UI
* Install apache on the server you run Bongo on. * Copy the apache.conf file from the config directory to your vhost.d directory. * Edit the apache.conf file and make sure you change the server name to the URL that you will be using to access your bongo web UI * Make the nessesary changes to the file to point to the folder you have installed your Web UI into. The Ui will try to connect to the Bongo instance on the local server
Additional notes for Development
- To develop against some test data change the "SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV development"
option in the apache.conf file to "SetEnv APPLICATION_ENV testing"
- This will give you some basic data in the web ui no saves will take place but you can enter and delete data
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with version, or history.
- Send a pull request.
Copyright (c) 2011 Bongo-Project . See LICENSE for details.