Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
TypeIt v6 is a significant update to the library with a couple of breaking changes, but also a whole lotta neatness.
autoStartoption has been changed to
- Checking for instance states requires the use of the
- By default, all instances are inactive until the
.go()method is explicitly called.
- As a result, the
autoInitparameter no longer exists.
New Features / Improvements
- Leverages modern JS features like async/await.
- Introduces an improved, more intuitive, and flexible API.
- Significantly expands test coverage.
- Supports typing into form inputs and textareas.
- Introduces an asynchronous