#Three.js basic examples
This repository contains all the examples from my Pluralsight three.js course.
Three.JS Frogger game is held in its own repository at github.com/alexmackey/threeJsFrogger.
The examples were created against three.js r67 version.
Thanks to the three.js team for producing such an awesome library :)
Creative Commons License Code examples are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Based on a work at http://pluralsight.com/training/Courses/TableOfContents/webgl-threejs-fundamentals.
Note I have utilized a few textures and models from the three.js src examples and some additional sources which have their own licencing conditions. All assets credited with readme.txt file and original license file where required.
- Grass texture from three.js examples\textures\terrain\grasslight-big.jpg
- Bump map pavement texure free sample from http://www.arroway-textures.com/en/catalog/0/441
- Fire texture from http://opengameart.org/sites/default/files/fire.jpg
- Grass texture from three.js examples\textures\terrain
- Crate texture from three.js examples\textures\crate.gif
- Monster model from three.js examples examples\models\collada\monster and originally from http://www.3drt.com/downloads.htm
Should be pretty easy to setup - create a website and open index.html. Note IIS users you will need to setup MIME type for loading of Collada .dae model (model/vnd.collada+xml).
Module 2 - Three.js building blocks
- Hello World
- GUI for properties
- Three.js Boilerplate
Module 3 - Meshes and Geometry##
- Sphere Geometry
- Creating Geometry
- Modifying Geometry
- Collada Loader
- Three.js Loader
- Exporting Geometry
- Module 4 Meshes and Geometry
Module 4 - Materials Lighting and Materials
- Simple Texture
- Transparent Texture
- Repeating Textures
- Bump Map
- Module 5 Scene Interaction
Module 5 - Scene Interaction
- Move camera with keyboard
- Orbit Controls
- Fly Controls
- Raycasting and movement
- Box 3
- Physics Engine (physijs)
- Balancing game