Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Improved documentation.
- Fixed bug where the retry configuration value would actually be used as the total number of times we try to send the an IR code.
- Providing a URL in the Thing configuration is no longer required.
- Override URLs from the Thing configuration now have precedence over auto-discovery.
- Thing properties are now updated by auto-discovery.
- The ZMote discovery service now listens passively for device broadcasts instead of scanning actively.
- To recover from a communication error, we will actually try and talk to the device now.
- Improved error handling for invalid configuration files.
- The Thing configuration no longer requires the "remote" parameter.
- The retry parameter is now honoured.
- The default timeout has been reduced to 5 seconds.
Fixed bug where the communication with the ZMote device would fail due to an invalid UUID.
This version was developed using a device emulator and has never seen a real ZMote device.
Please test and report feedback.