It won't publish pages or do anything useful yet, other than print diagnostics messages to stdout.
* contrib/Makefile (htmlize-hack.elc): Don't byte-compile htmlize-hack.el, since it is only useful if htmlize.el is installed. * contrib/cgi.el: Add compatibility functions for calendar, so that it works with both Emacs 21 and Emacs 23. Thanks to Brent Goodrick for the report.
…ves. * examples/ikiwiki/IkiWiki/Plugin/muse.pm: Loop in Muse closer to the beginning of the publishing process, so that other HTML-producing Ikiwiki plugins can do their thing after we are done with the document. Otherwise, we would end up escaping their HTML. Detect Muse-style directives. Treat #tag, #tags, and #category directives like an Ikiwiki tag directive. Treat every other directive as an Ikiwiki meta directive. * lisp/muse-ikiwiki.el (muse-ikiwiki-markup-regexps) (muse-ikiwiki-markup-directive): Pass through Ikiwiki directives during publishing without modifying them.
* lisp/muse-docbook.el (muse-docbook-markup-paragraph): * lisp/muse-html.el (muse-html-markup-paragraph): * lisp/muse-publish.el (muse-insert-markup-end-list): * lisp/muse-xml.el (muse-xml-markup-paragraph): * lisp/muse.el (muse-forward-paragraph, muse-forward-list-item): Use muse-end-list as the property name rather than end-list.
* lisp/muse-colors.el (muse-unhighlight-region): Reset muse-no-flyspell property. * lisp/muse-ikiwiki.el (muse-colors-ikiwiki-directive): Remove flyspell overlays and set a property to inhibit them. * lisp/muse-mode.el (muse-mode-flyspell-p): Don't highlight at point if muse-no-flyspell property present.
* lisp/muse-ikiwiki.el (muse-colors-ikiwiki-directive): Fix some logic errors with quote detection.
* lisp/muse-ikiwiki.el (muse-ikiwiki-directive): New face for coloring Ikiwiki directives. (muse-colors-ikiwiki-directive): Colorize ikiwiki directives. (muse-ikiwiki-insinuate-colors): Stuff to do when both muse-ikiwiki and muse-colors are loaded.