Easy to use, professional error pages to replace the plaintext error pages that comes with any server software like Nginx, Caddy, or Apache.
- Unbranded and generic informational text for the user
- Single HTML files, no directory structure required.
- Bootstrap 5 and Bootstrap Icons via CDN
Included Error Pages
- Beginners - You can find all the compiled files under the
- Jekyll Users - The pages are built using jekyll, so if you're familiar with jekyll just clone the repo and you can easily modify the
error_page.htmltemplate as needed.