Easy to use, professional error pages to replace the plaintext error pages that come with any server software like Nginx or Apache.
- Unbranded and generic informational text for the user
- Single HTML files, no directory structure required
- Based on Bootstrap 3
- Uses Bootstrap CDN from NetDNA
- Uses Fontawesome CDN from NetDNA
- HTML5 Validated
- Page content includes current domain via js
- Isup.me integration on network error pages (502 & 504) for the user to check if the error is just for them
Error Pages Included
- Rate Limit
- Beginners - You can find all of the compiled files under the
- Jekyll Users - The pages are built using jekyll, so if you're familiar with jekyll just clone the repo and you can easily modify as needed.