Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Added new
patch-cc-agentcommand which addresses frame rate issues with certain skills (e.g. Blademaster's Whirlwind).
- Added support for global hot key bindings in the API and via the
- Added support for reloadable plugins.
- Huge overhaul of the core APIs and internals.
- Added console window support in the game process.
- Added a listener for
OutputDebugString()calls in the game process.
- Added syntax highlighting to the
- Improved error handling in the
- Augmentrex will now wait for user input before exiting when an unhandled exception occurs.
- The game must now be launched by Augmentrex; attaching to a running game is no longer supported.
- Improved game executable path detection via Steam.