Blender OFF Addon
This addon will add the ability to import and export ascii OFF mesh files in Blender.
- Clone this project.
- Open Blender.
- Go to File > User Preferences... > Addons tab.
- On the bottom, click Install from File...
- Select the import_off.py from this project.
- Check the checkbox by the OFF addon to enable it.
- Now you should have new import/export menu items to work with OFF files.
License + Contributing
This addon is licensed under Apache 2.0.
Please feel free to open an issue/pull request about any problems you have or features you'd want to have. I'll do my best to be responsive, but if not, feel free to ping me with a mention, or tweet at me.
0.3.1 / 2017-11-03
- Allow blank line after the first line of the header (a common occurrence)
- Allow blank lines between the header and the data
0.3.0 / 2015-06-01
- Handle loading edges and faces with more than 3 sides properly
0.2.0 / 2014-05-17
- Handle Blender transformations
0.1.0 / 2014-01-21
- Initial implementation
To have your script show up in the Add-Ons panel, it needs to:
be in the addons/ directory contain a dictionary called "bl_info" define register() / unregister() functions.