Alfrescian CMIS Browser
Simple CMIS Repository Browser using CMIS 1.1 Browser Binding based AngularJS and Bootstrap.
Initial project was written as demo for an Alfresco Meet the Experts.
In a nutshell:
- Yeoman is used as tool (yo, bower, grunt).
- application is build with AngularJS and Twitter Bootstrap
- the interface is based on Bootstrap
- application accesses an CMIS 1.1 compliant repository using the JSON browser binding
- local Alfresco One 4.2 & cmis.alfresco.com repository was tested
Install Node.js and NPM (should come with)
Install global dependencies
$ npm install -g karma grunt-cli bower
Install local dependencies:
$ npm install $ bower install
start local server:
$ grunt server