This is the home of the Alfresco SDK. The Alfresco SDK is used by developers to build extensions for the Alfresco Digital Business Platform. It is based on Apache Maven, compatible with major IDEs and enables Rapid Application Development (RAD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- 2017-06-23: Alfresco SDK 3.0.1 released, containing a critial bugfix
- 2017-04-01: Alfresco SDK 3.0.0 released
- 2017-03-27: After years of hard work, countless iterations and gathering feedback, SDK 3.0 has finally been merged into the master branch, ready for release in the coming days
- 2016-02-20: SDK 2.2.0 released to Maven Central. Docs for Community, Enterprise, Release notes
- 2015-10-19: SDK 2.1.1 released to Maven Central. Docs for Community, Enterprise
- 2015-05-20: SDK 2.1.0 released to Maven Central. Docs for Community, Enterprise
- 2014-12-23: SDK 2.0.0 release to Maven Central. Docs, Release Notes
- 2014-08-22: First SNAPSHOT of SDK 2.0.0 in the OSS Sonatype Repository!
- 2014-07: Project fully migrated from Google Code.
User Getting Started
To get started with Alfresco SDK 2.2.0 (latest) visit the offical Alfresco Documentation for:
Previous versions Documentation
- Documentation for Alfresco SDK 2.1 (compatible with Alfresco 5.0.d Community and 5.0.1 Enterprise)
- Documentation for Alfresco SDK 2.0 (compatible with Alfresco 5.0.c Community and 5.0.0 Enterprise)
- Documentation for Alfresco SDK 1.1.1 (compatible with Alfresco 4.2)
Reporting Issues and Community Support
Alfresco Enterprise Customers and Partners Support
If you are an Alfresco Customer please check the SDK Support status for the version you are using and the Compatibily Matrix for the SDK / Alfresco compatibility. If your version is in Limited or Full Support, you can raise issues via the Support Portal.
- As of version 2.0-beta-1, The Alfresco SDK is released in Maven Central. Previous versions are available in the Alfresco Artifacts Repository.
- Alfresco (Community and Enterprise) artifacts are hosted in the Alfresco Artifacts Repository.
- Alfresco Community artifacts (JARs, WARs, AMPs, poms) and SDK artifacts are publicly available.
NOTE: For Enterprise and Premiere licensed software access you need to get credential via the Alfresco Enterprise Support. See Maven Alfresco Enterprise setup.
Alfresco Artifacts Repository
You can use the following snippet in your pom.xml to access releases on Alfresco Artifact repository:
<repository> <id>alfresco-public</id> <url>https://artifacts.alfresco.com/nexus/content/groups/public</url> </repository>
To test new unreleased (unsupported) features, you can use the following snippet in your pom.xml to access SDK nightlies (SNAPSHOTS) from the OSS Sonatype repository:
<repository> <id>oss-sonatype-snapshots</id> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url> </repository>
For Developers that want to contribute to the SDK
See the Developers Wiki page.