Peatio : The open-source crypto currency exchange [Under Development For Version 2.0]
Peatio is a free and open-source crypto currency exchange implementation with the Rails framework and other cutting-edge technology.
Our mission is to build the world best open-source crypto currency exchange with a high performance trading engine and safety which can be trusted and enjoyed by users.Help is greatly appreciated, feel free to submit pull-requests or open issues.
Things You Should Know
RUNNING AN EXCHANGE IS HARD.
Peatio makes it easier, but running an exchange is still harder than a blog, which you can download the source code and following the guide or even a cool installer and boom!!! a fancy site is there to profit. We always prioritize security and speed higher than 1-click setup. We split Peatio to many components (processes) so it's flexible to deploy and scalable.
SECURITY KNOWLEDGE IS A REQUIREMENT.
- Rails knowledge
- Security knowledge
- System administration
- Designed as high performance crypto currency exchange.
- Built-in high performance matching-engine.
- Built-in Proof of Solvency Audit.
- Built-in ticket system for customer support.
- Usability and scalibility.
- Websocket API and high frequency trading support.
- Support multiple digital currencies (eg. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin etc.).
- Easy customization of payment processing for both fiat and digital currencies.
- SMS and Google Two-Factor authenticaton.
- KYC Verification.
- Powerful admin dashboard and management tools.
- Highly configurable and extendable.
- Industry standard security out of box.
- Active community behind.
- Free and open-source.
- Created and maintained by Peatio open-source group.
Known Exchanges using Peatio
- Yunbi Exchange - A crypto-currency exchange funded by BitFundPE
- One World Coin
- Bitspark - Bitcoin Exchange in Hong Kong
- MarsX.io - Australian Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Boilr - Cryptocurrency and bullion price alarms for Android
- Linux / Mac OSX
- Ruby 2.2.2
- Rails 4.0+
- Git 1.7.10+
- Redis 2.0+
** More details are in the doc.
Getting Quick start using Installer
Use peatio-fresh-installer.sh file to install on fresh server
Use peatio-repair-installer.sh file to repair/delete/old and then install
Use peatio-installer-vagrant.sh file to install via vagrant (Linux + Windows + MacOX)
To install manually please follow the docs
Getting Manual start
You can interact with Peatio through API:
Here're some API clients and/or wrappers:
- peatio-client-ruby is the official ruby client of both HTTP/Websocket API.
- peatio-client-python by JohnnyZhao is a python client written by JohnnyZhao.
- peatio-client-python by czheo is a python wrapper similar to peatio-client-ruby written by czheo.
- peatioJavaClient is a java client written by classic1999.
- yunbi-client-php is a php client written by panlilu.
Peatio front-end based Bootstrap 3.0 version and Sass, and you can custom exchange style for your mind.
- change bootstrap default variables in
- change peatio custom default variables in
- add your custom variables in
- add your custom css style in
- add or change features style in `features/_xyz.css.scss'
vars/_custom.css.scss can overwrite
vars/_basic.css.scss defined variables
layout/_custom.css.scss can overwrite
Peatio is released under the terms of the MIT license. See http://peatio.mit-license.org for more information.