The easiest way to add search to your documentation. For free.
DocSearch will crawl your documentation website, push its content to an Algolia index, and allow you to add a dropdown search menu for your users to find relevant content in no time.
Check out our website for a complete explanation and documentation.
DocSearch gathers 4 repositories:
- algolia/docsearch contains the
- algolia/docsearch-configs contains the JSON files representing all the configs for all the documentations DocSearch is powering
- algolia/docsearch-scraper contains the crawler we use to extract data from your documentation. The code is open source and you can run it from a Docker image
- algolia/docsearch-website contains the documentation website built thanks to docusaurus 2
yarn installin the root of this repository (one level above this directory).
- In this directory, do
- A browser window will open up, pointing to the docs.
Netlify handles the deployment of this website. If you are part of the DocSearch core team. Access the Netlify Dashboard.