Extract summaries, tags, and sentiment from an RSS feed
This is a demo of several of Algorithmia's website inspection and text analysis tools, including:
- Scrape RSS - parses an RSS feed, extracting each entry's title and url
- HTML2Text - converts the main content of an HTML page to plain text
- Summarizer - creates a summary by extracting topic sentences based on frequency of key terms
- AutoTag - uses a variant of nlp/LDA to extract keywords.
- Sentiment Analysis - assigns a sentiment rating from -1 (very negative) to to 1 (very positive).
This tool takes a URL for an RSS feed, and automatically generates tags, text summaries, and sentiment analysis.
See this demo in action
This demo can be viewed at https://demos.algorithmia.com/rss-dashboard
Run it yourself
This demo only contains frontend code and requires no specialized hosting (or even a server).
- download the repository
- if you have not already, run the setup steps outlined in /PUBLISH.md
- build the demo:
- open /build/rss-dashboard/index.html in a web browser