Web Page Inspector
An API to instantly retrieve clean, structured data from any URL
This is a demo of several of Algorithmia's webpage inspection and text analysis tools, including:
- Analyze URL - takes a URL and returns several pieces of structured data
- Summarizer - creates a summary of the most important points of the original document
- Social Sentiment Analysis - assigns sentiment ratings of "positive", "negative" and "neutral"
- Count Social Shares - returns the number of times that URL has been shared on various social media sites
- Get Links - scrapes the page for all the links and returns them as URL strings
- Get Image Links - return a list of all the image URLs
- Auto-Tag URL - produces candidate tags using LDA
With this demo, one can instantly examine a webpage, summarize the content and sentiment of each page, see suggested tags, and count social shares.
See this demo in action
This demo can be viewed at https://demos.algorithmia.com/web-page-inspector
Run it yourself
This demo only contains frontend code and requires no specialized hosting (or even a server).
- download the repository
- if you have not already, run the setup steps outlined in /PUBLISH.md
- build the demo:
- open /build/web-page-inspector/index.html in a web browser