This project is part of the Specific Targeted Research Project (STReP) Cloud-TM and is partially funded by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7 - 2007-2013) with contract no. 257784.
MADMASS is an open-source Ruby on Rails gem for developing MAssively Distributed Multi Agent System Simulators. MADMASS is a framework for developing web applications that featuring scalability and real-time interactions among users. Target applications include, but are not limited to, Multi-Player Online Games, Transaction Processing Systems, Location-based Mobile Social Networks (or geo-social networks) and cooperative systems (e.g.,crowd-sourcing apps).
Please refer to the wiki for further information.
Contributing to MadMass
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally. Credits
Madmass is maintained and funded by Algorithmica Srl
The names and logos for Algorithmica are trademarks of Algorithmica Srl.Developed with
Madmass is Copyright (c) 2011 Algorithmica Srl. It is free software, and may be redistributed under the terms specified in the LICENSE.txt file.
Note: MADMASS is currently an experimental project. If you are willing to contribute please contact the developers first. They will be happy to introduce you to the project and guide you in the learning process.