Open source & secure PHP pasting tool - Ali.ninja
- This project created by a human (college student) in less than a week, so mistkes happen. :)
- This project is using Hashids, GeSHi, PHPMailer, and Securimage.
- There is some functions/codes that made by other people on the Internet. [might have been modified too]
- PHP 5.6.0 or above. [tested on PHP 7.1.2]
- PDO extension.
- SMTP Mail Server. [if not present regular PHP mail method will be used]
- GD extension.
👻 Privacy is a big deal:
- This project doesn't keep/save any IP addresses in the database ($_SERVER and $_REQUEST were never used by Pastie it self).
- Mainly $_SESSION was used for this purpose and others (like cookies) counting the # of views is also using $_SESSION. So it might re-count the same viewer after some period of time (this period of time depends on your PHP settings).
- FYI, the libraries might use these Predefined Variables but never saved in the database
🔌 INSTALLER INCLUDED:
- An automatic installer is included [install.php]
- Powerfull source.
- OOP. [easy to develope :D]
- Most of the stuff is defined, therefore, easy to edit/change.
- Unique IDs. [Like Twitter, flicker, and youtube ...]
- Respects user privacy.
- No sensitive/personal information stored.
- Pastes options.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Data expiration. [optional]
- Data visibilty.
- Private [Only members]
- Self-destroy. [optional]
- Password protection. [optional]
- RAW data.
- Download data.
- User Management System. [control pastes]
- Delete/view Pastes.
- Edit account.
- Edit Pastes.
- Contact directly on website
- Support Theme customization.
- Bootstrap theme. [for the admin area too]
- Responsive design.
- Support languages. [translatable]
- Currently available only in English.
- Admin control panel.
- View/Delete Pastes.
- View/Delete Users.
- View/Delete Messeges.
- System shutdown. [OFF=every submit (by users) will be terminated, except admin area]
- Registration can be turned ON and OFF.
- Edit Pastes/Users.
- Block a User.
- Upgrade/downgrade a User to/from admin.
- Safe to use.
- LOGIC FLAWS.
- SQL. [PDO prepared statements]
- Captcha protection. [sensitive forms only]
- Lock down feature. [simple yet effective]
- Restrict login to admin.
- Ex when activated: http://www.ali.ninja/projects/pastie/admin/login.php?secure=1337
- Flixable admin folder. [can be renamed to anything with no problems whatsoever]
- CSRF protection.
- Reset codes expiration.
- I was asked to choose one, so I went with GNU General Public License v3.0.
- I don't really care about the details, just keep the copyrights please.
- Send an issue via Github. [here!]
- Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.