EN | 中文
AliOS Things is Alibaba's IoT version of AliOS Family, it was announced in The Computing Conference 2017 in Hangzhou by Alibaba Cloud, and open sourced in 20th, October, 2017 at github:https://github.com/alibaba/AliOS-Things.
AliOS Things supports multiple architectures, including ARM, C-Sky, MIPS, rl78, rx600 and xtensa, AliOS Things also supports a large number of boards.
From an architectural point of view, AliOS Things adapts Layered Architecture and Component Architecture. From bottom to top, AliOS Things includes:
- BSP: Board Support Package mainly developed and maintained by SoC Vendor
- HAL: Hardware Abstraction Layer, like WiFi, UART
- Kernel: Rhino RTOS Kernel, Yloop, VFS, KV Storage included
- Protocol Stack: LwIP TCPIP Stack, uMesh mesh networking stack included
- Security: TLS, TFS(Trusted Framework Service), TEE(Trusted Exexcution Environment)
- AOS API: AliOS Things exposed APIs for Application and Middleware
- Middleware: Alibaba's value-added and commonly seen IoT components included
- Examples: hands-on sample codes, and well tested applications such as linkkitapp
All modules have been organized as Components, and each component has its own .mk file to describe its dependency with other Components, which enables applications to choose components needed easily.
AliOS Things' documentation are mainly hosted at Github Wiki.
How to contribute
Please refer to Contributing Guideline.
Quick Start by Command Line using Ubuntu Machine
Please refer to Quick Start.
Quick Start by IDE(supporting Windows/MAC/Linux)
Please refer to AliOS Things Studio.
AliOS Things is released under the Apache 2.0 license