- Falling potatoes
- A variation of "plop!" sounds for when the potatoes hit the bottom of your browser.
- Works on mobile devices
- These potatoes are ready for the modern web!
Click here for a live demo of GRAVITATOES
GRAVITATOES are easy to implement! Simply follow these following easy to follow steps:
- Upload the "GRAVITATOES" folder to your server, in the same directory as the page you would like to rig.
- Underneath your page's title tag add:
- Then make a call to one of the following functions:
blowtato();//FOR A SHORT BURST
Use cases of blowtato() may include: your page's onload event, or tied to a button click event.
snowtato();//FOR SNOWING POTATOES
Snowtato also doubles up as a substitute for the rain effect. Use cases of snowtato() may include: your page's onload event, or tied to a button so that users may trigger the snow as they please.
cleartatoes();//FOR CLEARING ALL THE POTATOES
This terminates the potatoes for maximum user experience. Some visitors may not take kindly to a website with potatoes, so this option is provided.
- The easiest implementation of GRAVITATOES is to add the following in your pages onload event:
This is the recommended use case.
That's it! Your website is now rigged with potatoes!
GRAVITATOES are based on the critically unclaimed desktop app RELEASE_THE_POTATOES. An app that inundates your desktop with potatoes! This is the latest in potatoware. Click here to visit the website and learn more about it!