C4: Correlated Cascades: Compete or Cooperate
Source codes and datasets of C4 paper . For more information please see C4.
The main folders are as the followings:
- Data: This folder contains the synthetic and real data sets we used in our experiments.
- Simulation: This folder contains the files that are necessary to simulate the CC model.
- Inference: This folder contains the files which are necessary to infer the parameters of CC method and other competitive methods. The inferred parameters will be saved in "Results" folder.
- Evaluation: This folder contains the files which do the evaluation of methods on both synthetic and real data sets. The results of evaluations will be saved in "Results" folder.
- Plot: This folder contains some functions to plot some results of different methods.
- Results: This folder contains the learned parameters of different methods and final results of evaluating different methods.
The details of implementations are provided in each file.
To execute the experiments please run the following files:
- Synth_runBatch.m: This file executes the experiments on synthetic data, and saves the results in "Results" folder.
- Real_runBatch.m: This file executes the experiments on real data, and saves the results in "Results" folder.
Disclaimer: If you find a bug, please send the bug report to "email@example.com", including if necessary the input file and the parameters that caused the bug. You can also send me any question, comment or suggestion about the code.
 Zarezade, A., Khodadadi, A., Farajtabar, M., Rabiee, H.R., Zha, H., Correlated Cascades: Compete or cooperate, Thirty-First AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2017, arXiv