Reflecticle Activity Feed shows new Reflecticle activity for your organization as Growl notifications.
~/.reflecticle file with your Reflecticle API key.
echo "abc123" > ~/.reflecticle
- Open Reflecticle Activity Feed.xcodeproj in XCode
- Archive (Project -> Archive)
- Distribute ...
- Export as Application
- Don't Re-sign
- Save to your /Applications folder
- Run Reflecticle Activity Feed from Applications on the dock
- Initials and links show up with HTML. The Reflecticle folks are working on having the API give back raw text instead of HTML.
- Mountain Lion Notification Center integration (instead of Growl?)