Travis CI Build Status
PragmaSQL Feature Summary
- T-SQL script editor with syntax highlighting
- Object Explorer with filtering support
- Code Completion support for tables, views, columns, stored procedures, functions, triggers, variables, temporary tables
- Code block shading and folding support for select and case statements
- User defined code block definitions with #block and #endblock special keywords, similar to Microsoft Visual Studio regions
- Table data editing
- Script and code snippet sharing via PragmaSQL database
- Local code snippets (accessed from script editor with Ctrl+J)
- Change history logging for stored procedures, functions, views and triggers.
- Automatic script logging to PragmaSQL database.
- Database object grouping support with documentation
- Search for objects in databases by name and/or any text
- Project explorer, which supports connections, any database object and any local file
- Extensible through freely available PragmaSQL.Core add-in api.
- Microsoft Help2 Integration add-in
- Server Management add-in
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Implemented with C# on .NET Framework version 3.5