Android Road Traffic application which pulls down data from the Highways Agency RSS feed and displays it as a RecyclerView based list.
- Navigation drawer.
- Recycler View list.
- Severity icons
- Multi text rows.
- Cardview based details view.
- Background loader.
- Actionbar support libraries.
- Settings View.
- Map view.
- Filterable category types.
- Content provider persistence.
- Android Studio based project.
This uses a number of my own libraries
- Base RSS pull parser (nice and fast).
- HA RSS Parser
- Easy CP - Makes creating a Content Provider a breeze. This has been embedded as a module into the project.
[Copyright - Alistair Rutherford 2015 - www.netthreads.co.uk]
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.