VIE-GWT version: alpha (2012)
Readme version : alpha (2012)
OpenCms from Alkacon Software is a professional content management system that helps content managers worldwide to create and maintain websites fast and efficiently.
Interactive Knowledge Stack (IKS) is an EU funded project bringing semantic technologies (capabilities) to content management systems. Alkacon Software is an industrial partner in the IKS project.
- Allow the generation of semantically annotated content for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Enhance the advanced direct edit mode of OpenCms with inline-editing capabilities using VIE.
- Support for semantic content enrichment, using VIE as frontend and Stanbol as backend.
- RDFa parsing (content analysis)
- Usage of semantic widgets (content interaction)
- Entity manipulation (data modification)
- Easy connectivity of RESTful Services (server communication)
- GWT Linker extensions
- GWT Generators
- and maybe more.
- VIE-GWT project on GitHub
- VIE project website
- Editable VIE Widgets
- Apache Stanbol project website
- Backbone local storage
Please use our contact form to contact us directly.
Do not send us an email for the first contact, since we have problems with serious amounts of spam.
Our office address:
Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
An der Wachsfabrik 13
DE-50996 Cologne, Germany
Please note: This readme file was written to the best of knowledge. If there are any mistakes, please don't hesitate to use our contact form.