A complete Event system for minecraft.
- Comes default with several Match and Event Types
- Huge amounts of customization through the configs and in game commands
- Framework and API for easily creating custom matches/events.
Default Match Types:
- Arena : You fight with what is given to you in the config. You can't bring items in or out.
- Skirmish : You bring in what you want to fight with, you take out whatever you pick up.
- Colloseum : 4 teams against each other, last man standing wins.
- BattleGround : 1 minute match where the winner is the one with the highest kills after 1 minute. 4 teams of 1 player each compete.
Default Event Types:
- Free For All : last player/team left standing wins
- DeathMatch : 2 minute event where if you die you respawn. Highest kills wins
- Tournament : ( bracket tournament for any number of teams )
Adding to BattleArena
I will gladly accept any code contributions through github. If you need help with the API or writing a plugin for BattleArena I will help as well.