Released on April 23, 2015
Added versioning to static files.
Added database and Virtual IP as default components.
Change default settings for collect plugins.
- Unification of menu items in angular views and old django views.
- Removed unnecessary 'Extra costs' and 'Usage types' menu items.
Released on April 13, 2015
Project name changed from Ralph Pricing to Ralph Scrooge
- Redesigned architecure comparing to (old) ralph_pricing
- Calculation based on services and environments instead of ventures
- Base PricingObject model to simplify adding new types of chared objects (ex. Database, Virtual server, Tenant)
- Costs are (re)calculated and stored in database
- Many performance improvements
- New client GUI written in AngularJS
- Components: preview of historical objects (server, virtual, database etc) per service for single day
- Costs card: summary of service costs in single month
- Allocations: add service or team specific costs and manage it's distribution to other services
- Costs: detailed costs for each pricing object
- New charging types:
- Dynamic extra costs: specify cost (like Extra cost) and a dynamic way of it's distribution (ex. cores count)
- New collect plugins:
- Collecting Database, VIP, Tenant info from Ralph
- OpenStack SimpleUsage plugin
- OpenStack Ceilometer MongoDB plugin
- Support plugins (from Ralph Assets)
- New permissions:
- Every (active) Ralph user has access to client part (components, allocation, cost card) for services which he owns
- Admin (ralph_scrooge group) has access to whole system
- Adjusted ralph_pricing to work in parallel with ralph_scrooge
- Added regular usages to service
- Rounding value on report
- Added yeasterday flag to pricing_sync
- Added new extracost model
- Fixed team average with ventures subset
- Added exclude ventures for base usages
- Added ventures filter and forecast price to ceilometer report plugin
- Changed profit center field length from 75 to 255
- Logs compatible with python 2.7.3
- Improved services usages api logging
- Fixed fixed header scroll in reports
- Added DirectoryTimedRotatingFileHandler
- Removed sentry workaround
- Improved default loggers and config
- Separated unknown ventures for shares groups
- Fixed decimal precision in tests
- Remove back collecting disk share mount
- Fixed report error log text
- Added average team billing model
- Added share multiple groups
- Added san collect plugin
- Added exclude ventures to teams
- Added required permisions to view scrooge
- Renamed package to ralph_scrooge
- Added coverals
- Fixed venture hierarchy, when venture have no parent then venture parent is None
- Added html documentation
- New devices report
- Devices ventures changes report
- New ceilometer report plugin logic and logging tweakups
- Fixed asset collect plugin (replacing to None)
- Ceilometer collect plugin bugfixes
- Added venture tree rebuild when venture plugin job is finished
- Fixed extra costs - add more than 5 rows (with dynamic adding)
- Fixed header in csv statement
- Improved gitignore and manifest
- When venture have no parent set venture parent as none
- Fixed report table header on scroll.
- Exception instan error in logging on report plugin run.
- Fixed raise exception 0/0 by team plugins.
- Added extra costs to report as separated column and service to total cost.
- Fixed saving device_id, sn and barcode
- Added monthly statement
- Added plugin to bill cloud 1.0 from ralph
- Fixed ventures daily usages header colspan
- nfdump get only ips from given network.
- Changed logging to logger in network plugin.
- Only usage types wtih is_manually_type flag are show in menu.
- Fixed calculating price. Massage incomplete_price was incorrect sometime.
- Fixed percent rounding for teams.
- Remove PLN from fields and add it to name of column.
- Average option for usages is now available.
- Fixed is_blade. Now it is truly boolean value.
- Added overwriting in push API.
- Added ventures daily usages report.
- Fixed usages columns width.
- Fixed nfdump_str, executed command on remote server.
- Added console statistics
- Upgrade ceilometer collect plugins.
- Added ceilometer report plugin.
- Fixed overwriting configuration by pluggableaps.
- Fixed logging from collect plugins. Now, when venture does not exist log warning.
- Upgrade inserting teams usages. Added total prcent information and button to dynamically add more rows.
- Plugins indentify usages only by symbols. Name and more options are set as defaults.
- Added multiple ventures option for single virtual server usages. settings.VIRTUAL_VENTURE_NAMES must be dict where key is name of groub and value is list of ventures.
- Network cost is by providers.
- Remove teams count table and added count to usage price table.
- Displayed name changed from Ralph Pricing to Scrooge.
- Added service model and plugin for billing service depending on it's usage types, base usage types and dependent services.
- Change report plugins architecture (change from function to classes, create plugin for base usages (eg. power consumption) and dedicated plugin for depreciation).
- Added teams billing. Teams could be billed in 4 models: by time, by devices count, by devices and cores count or by cost distribution between other teams depending on other teams members count.
- Modified collects virtual plugin for getting usages for more than one virtual systems.
- Created plugin for colleting internet usages per IP address (using nfsen).
- Added height of device usage.
- Removed old AllVentures report and warehouse option from report.
- PUSH API for usages of service resources by ventures.
- New white theme.
- Added scrooge logger sentry
- Changes in the architecture. Generate report from plugins for each usage
- Create few plugins for each usage
- Distinguish two groups of plugins, reports and collections
- Rebuild generate reports view and add it as beta venture view
- New report contains separated columns for warehouses for one report
- Increased efficiency of report generation
- Fix splunk plugin
- Used pluggableapps for scrooge config
- Added more logs from logger
- Added separated logger for scrooge
- Openstack ceilometer plugin
- When usage is per warehouse then warehouse must be chosen
- Fix datepicker on report subpage
- Added flag to hide/show usages on report
- Remove TopVenture subpage
- If assets plugin cannot find device by asset_id then try get device by sn
- Changes in the architecture. Now devices are taken by asset plugin from assets
- Remove device and cores plugin (This this is a role of asset plugin)
- DailyUsage contains warehouse field
- Added version of usage type price based on cost
- Added price or cost per warehouse
- Now venture reports are generated per warehouse (only colums with flag by_warehouse are different between reports)
- Added forecast prices and costs and possibility to generate forecast reports
- Added cost to price converter used by 'get_assets_count_price_cost' method
Released on December 11, 2013
- F5 devices billing added.
Released on November 03, 2013
- Added search boxes, filters and additional columns in admin.
- Fixed corner-case bug related to calculation of bladesystems costs.
Released on August 08, 2013
- Added "show only active" option in the reports
- Added short descriptions to reports templates
- Fixed assets plugin - IntegrityError protection, added new tests
- Show extra costs in the extra costs types admin
- initial release