What is Irving Core?
In order to support development and production, there are a number of Irving packages, design/development patterns, and libraries that work together to create a powerful ecosystem of development tools.
Irving takes a JSON string of components and hydrates React components. The frontend application makes a request to the API passing along the route details, which keeps the business logic in the backend/CMS layer. This allows for lightweight rendering and output without sacrificing any SPA functionality or power behind React.
As one of the largest and most robust CMS solutions available, we've developed a collection of components, libraries, utilities, and development patterns that make using WordPress and Irving a no-brainer.
- WP Irving - Install this WordPress plugin to use WordPress as your API provider.
- WP Components - A robust collection of opinionated components to make developing your site quick and easy.
Begin Exploring Irving
- Why Irving? - Pros/Cons of Irving, and frequently asked questions.
- Getting started with a new project
- Deploying a production project
- Request Lifecycle
- Code Structure
- Irving APIs
- Isomorphic Rendering
We have a robust WordPress integration for Irving.