Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
wp.domReady fires later than jQuery's
document.ready, so this, combined with moving most FM scripts to the footer, resolves race conditions that prevent initialization of dynamic fields across the board in Fieldmanager.
Additionally, uses FM_VERSION to set version numbers for Fieldmanager JS and CSS to ensure cache busting when shipping a new version of Fieldmanager to aggressively cached sites, such as VIP Go. Accordingly, bumps the version to 1.2.6.
Finally, moves script load for most FM scripts to the footer, which is required for proper initialization of fields in a Gutenberg context, and is generally a best practice.
1.2.4 is a bug fix and security release.
Changelog (since 1.2.3)
- Fix date displaying wrong if it's before 1970s
- Fix an autocomplete search bug
- Fix misused variables in building hierarchical term data
- Fix php 7.2 error for saving groups with select fields in them
- Code format changes to comply with phpcs
- Fix a bug where checkboxes trigger displayif
1.2.2 is a bug fix release.
Changelog (since 1.2.1)
Fieldmanager version 1.2.0 is a janitorial release. Coding standards updates and bug fixes aplenty!
This release has a few potentially (albeit very low-risk) breaking changes to be aware of:
- Minimum required version of WordPress increased to 4.7. See #651.
- Chosen was updated to the latest version, which changes the html classes added to select elements. See #488.
Fieldmanager_Context_Pageare now deprecated. Flagging them as deprecated doesn't technically make for a breaking change, but using them will now throw a warning. See #653.
Fieldmanager_Colorpicker::sanitize_hex_color()was removed in favor of core's
sanitize_hex_color(). See #669, #492.
Changelog (since 1.1.0)
- Coding standards cleanse -- huge props to @kjbenk and @dlh01! (#645, amongst many others)
- Update Travis CI config to test against PHP 7.1, 7.2 (#641)
- Delete highly important
- Enhance composer.json (#550)
- Move label within wrapper if not one_label_per_item (#634)
- Remove leftover reference to
- Allow changing the $autoload submenu parameter (#558, #655)
- Add field-specific element markup filters (#495)
devbranch to Travis CI tests (#465)
- Return before casting empty Datepicker value to integer (#564)
- PHPDoc updates (#619)
- Cast scalar meta values as string (#650)
- Test Datasource Term with Multiple Taxonomy (#542)
- Increase minimum supported WP version to 4.7 (#651)
- Add version tag and improve class used in test (#652)
- Update chosen.js (#488)
- Deprecate Fieldmanager_Draggable_Post and Fieldmanager_Context_Page (#653)
- Assign classes to the hidden checkbox form element (#557)
- Add 'utils' to RichTextArea script dependencies (#559)
- Fix issues with only_save_to_taxonomy (#659)
- Allow limiting to top-level terms, for which Core uses parent of
- Fix sortable bug with mixed sortable nested groups (#667)
- Don't force a term parent if one is requested (#665)
See the full diff for additional details.
Changelog (since 1.0.0)
- Add option for setting the default color in color pickers (#491)
- Breaking change: Fix argument order for optgroup key=>val pairs (#499)
- Appropriately handle zeros in repeating fields (#500)
- Fix toggle arrow on collapsed groups (#512)
- Filter the calculated context for plugins (#510)
- Enhance script and style loading (#509)
- Abandon display-if setup if no trigger is found (#537)
- Add selected/remove labels to
- Fix some leaky unit tests (#567)
- Assorted inline documentation updates (#522, #544)
- Assorted Travis CI updates (#511, #620)
- Assorted coding standards updates (#528, #530, #531, #533, #535, #620, #639)
See the full diff for additional details.
This is the official 1.0 release of Fieldmanager. This release is the culmination of 1,070 commits, by 24 people, spread out over 3.5 years. Nothing significant changed since the 1.0.0-rc release candidate.
Read more about Fieldmanager at http://fieldmanager.org/.
This is a release candidate for 1.0.0. Pending bug reports, we'd like to publish this as the official 1.0 release this week.
Changelog (since v1.0.0-beta.3)
- UI Updates (mainly #424)
- Make the context actions more flexible (#374)
- Allow attaching taxonomy terms to users (#440)
- Scores of bug fixes
This is the third and final beta release for 1.0.0.
Changelog (since v1.0.0-beta.2)
- Leverage WordPress core's term meta for the term context and deprecate Fieldmanager's term meta
- Allow user data storage to be modified
- Adds framework for custom JS args for autocomplete
- Addresses term splitting
- Several UI enhancements
- Assorted updates for WordPress 4.3, 4.4, and 4.5
- Assorted bug fixes