- Fixed populating default spec's extra_rdoc_files
- Removed redudant gem building/installing tasks. Use rake build and rake install
- Added support for micronaut
- Generate nicer block variable names in Rakefile
Cucumber generation now places steps in features/step_features, to follow cucumber standards
shoulda and test/unit test_helpers no longers require mocha
- Rakefile uses more readable block variable names
- .gitignore now includes pkg and coverage directories
- Avoid puts'ing in Rakefile when LoadError occurs. Instead, define a task that aborts with instructions to install.
- Cucumber is now optional. Generate stories using --cucumber
- Bacon's 'test' task is now 'spec'
- Generate README.rdoc instead of just a plain text README
- Updated year in README.rdoc and COPYRIGHT to be based on the current year instead of hardcoded
jeweler 0.8.1 2009-02-03
- Fixed minitest generator
jeweler 0.8.0 2009-02-03
- Supports these new testing frameworks:
- Added support for cucumber
- Creating a new gem is now more verbose, and will show files/directories created
- Binaries will now be automatically detected in 'bin'
jeweler 0.7.2 2009-01-29
- Added rake task 'version:bump' which is shorthand for 'version:bump:patch'
- Generated projects no longer assume RCov is installed.
jeweler 0.7.1 2009-01-26
- Fixed yaml not being required
- Automatically add files in bin as executables in gemspec
jeweler 0.7.0 2009-01-19
- Added support to generator for specifying a description
- Condensed README.markdown to be less novel-like
- RDoc is now included in your gemspec
- Rescue errors that raise in the generator, and display better error message, and exit with a non-zero exit status
jeweler 0.6.5 2009-01-14
jeweler --create-repo foonow enables gem creation in addition to creating the repository
jeweler 0.6.4 2009-01-13
- Added tasks
installas shortcuts for